Monday, April 21, 2014

Blogging and I have a strained relationship. I've started a couple of blogs before. One that was based on my time travelling and living in India and another that was just general ramblings. The travelling one came to a fairly natural end when I returned from India. The other one I've stopped and started more times than I care to remember...

Back in September I started a Masters. It's from the University of Birmingham and is in International Development, a subject that I have been keenly interested in for years and where I would like to move my career eventually. When I started, I thought "I'll write a blog" and then life got in the way. Again.

Luckily for me (and you!?!) in this, my third module of the course, I'm required to blog about my learnings. So that's what I'm going to do and hopefully this will mean that I continue to write, beyond the end of this module and carry on throughout the rest of the course. Time will, as always, be the test of my commitment!

I make no apologies for the pun in the blog name. I actually think it's pretty clever ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment